Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blackwork - Monument Valley Interpreted


Monument Valley Interpreted is shaping up pretty good.  Here is my progress.  Just in case you forgot, it was started on June 21, 2013.  It's still got a long way to go but at least it actually looks like something now.  I think the mountains do show depth, something I was sort of wondering.  Of course, the back stitching/outlining will add the final touch.  Thanks, Dad, for opening my eyes!  Why use my glasses, a coffee cup or a coin when I can use a ruler to show you the size!!! ha ha  




Sometimes a question.....stitch or watch the sunset!

1 comment:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi! I tried to leave a comment from Pepto II, my new iPhone, but was unsuccessful ... had to wait to return to the USA and my home computer! I just wanted to let you know that this project looks FANTASTIC!
Susan